Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Site is Finally Done


Phew! After 2 months of designing, building and struggling with conflicting html, my site is finally up and running.

I took my time with it, as I wanted the site visitor to have a pleasant, almost Zen-like experience. Most websites these days are just geared to trawl in masses of fish with their marketing gimmickery, and it is hard to find a place on virtual space where one can just relax and feel refreshed after the visit.

This was my intention from the start: to create a virtual space filled with aesthetic visuals and peaceful sounds.

The first page has a short audio-visual introduction which takes about 10 seconds to load (if you are patient enough), otherwise just enter the site right away...

Hope you have a pleasant experience, and feel free to comment on it.



www.jeanerasmus.com

Jean

No comments: